Everyone wants to be, do, have more. If you are anything like me, you’ve spent thousands of dollars, hundreds of hours, and “extra” energy looking for the magic formula that will help you get more out of life. At the same time, you have family, home, job, educational, and community responsibilities to maintain. Are there days when you just don’t think you can make it? Do you run out of enthusiasm, energy, or feeling good?
What if there was someone who successfully creates more every single day and is walking just a little ahead of you on the path? Can you imagine following in her footsteps? Would you like to meet her and learn how she is, does, and has more daily? Let me introduce you to the resources Dr. Dean provides for readers of RnA ReSet.
Can I Talk to Dr. Dean?
Dr. Dean retired from her practice as a physician and is no longer taking patients. She also is busy with research, product development and support, writing, and teaching, so she doesn’t do phone consultations. But, the good news is that Dr. Dean has published her accumulated wisdom, and by reading and listening, you can get the same education that you would if you talked to Dr. Dean directly.
Meeting Dr. Dean through Her Words
It doesn’t matter whether you are already in a good place and looking to expand your wellness or at the end of your patience with life. Connecting with Dr. Dean is a life-enhancing experience, and finding her articles, posts, and audio blogs is quite easy. Here are the links to her archives:
- https://drcarolyndeanlive.com(audio recordings, free books, Monday afternoon emails)
- https://drcarolyndean.com(written blog)
- https://rnareset.zendesk.com/hc/en-us(Frequently Asked Questions)
There is a powerful search feature on these websites, and you will be able to find dozens of articles and recordings telling you “What would Dr. Dean do?”
If you don’t find the information you want, there are two other resources tailored for your use:
- Dr. Dean has a Monday night internet radio show. You can phone in, hit *5, and ask her your questions.
- If you miss the show, recordings are available at https://drcarolyndeanlive.com. Otherwise, you can email one of her super knowledgeable customer service representatives with your question(s) at email@example.com.