As my family and the staff at RnA ReSet will tell you, I am my own self-experiment. So, when many readers and customers started asking me about the Keto Eating Plan, instead of only relying on research, I decided to find out if a form of Keto eating would work for me.
On this eating plan, I:
- lost weight
- had more energy
- was less hungry
- did not get “the Keto flu”
My success led me to do even more research on Keto and connecting with Dr. Jason Fung, internationally recognized expert on the reduction of diabetes and kidney disease through Keto Eating and Modified Fasting.
You can read my book on resetting your weight to find out what I have to say about modified fasting (link in “For More Information” section below). But, please know that a Keto Eating Plan with Modified Fasting can help you reset your weight.
My Current Keto Eating Plan
I experimented with the Keto Eating Plan, and this is the plan that works for me:
- 5:00 am: ½ tsp. ReMag in 10 ounces of sea-salted water along with one ReAline, one Blue Ice Royal, and two food-based Vitamin C (total 400 mg).
- 6:00 am: 1 tsp. RnA Drops
- 6:15 am: Morning walk
- 8:00 am: 10 ounces sea-salted water
- 9:30 am: 1 tsp. fine Psyllium Husk/Seed powder and 1 tbsp. liquid food grade Bentonite Clay in 4 oz. of sea-salted water, followed by 8 oz. sea-salted water.
- 11:30 am: First half of salad
- 12:00 pm: 1 tsp. ReMyte, 1 tsp. ReCalcia
- 2:30 pm: 30-minute swim
- 4:30 pm: Second half of salad
- 6:30 pm: ¼-½ cup frozen raspberries with 2-3 oz. coconut milk and 2-3 oz. goat milk kefir
- 9:30 pm: ½ tsp. ReMag in 6 oz. water along with one ReAline, one Blue Ice Royal, two food-based Vitamin C (400 mg).
When I write out my diet, I realize it doesn’t seem like I’m eating very much, but with the pâté, the avocado, and the olive oil, I feel quite full. Too, for the past several years taking the RnA Drops, I’ve been feeling quite satisfied with much less food than I used to.
How I Make My Salad
I make a big salad that is high in fat, moderate in protein, and low in carbs. Here are some of the ingredients I use (Seasonal, local, organic vegetables are best, and mine come from my biodynamic gardener.):
- Protein (chicken, salmon, tuna, lamb – see suggestions for Keto Entrees below.)
- 3 Tbsp. macadamia nut pâté (Click Herefor recipe)
- Cut up cherry tomatoes
- 20 dried cranberries
- I then add a salad mix of lettuce, arugula, spinach, kale, collards, cilantro, string beans, green onions, mint, basil–and any other salad green from my biodynamic, organic farmer.
My homemade salad dressing is olive oil, garlic, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard.
My Suggestions for Keto Entrees (to Eat with Your Salad)
Scrambled eggs made with coconut milk and 2 strips of bacon
Lamb chops with steamed green or yellow beans and lots of butter
ReStructure smoothie with ¼ cup macadamia nuts, coconut milk, kefir, ¼ cup berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries) (Add more fat with peanut butter or almond butter.)
Chicken (cut up), macadamia nut pâté and avocado mixed together.
Smoked wild salmon or canned tongol tuna and macadamia nut pâté
Soup from chicken broth with lots of vegetables and coconut milk
Shrimp dishes with bacon or cream to increase the fat content
For More Information
My Webinar on Keto: ReSet Your Ideal Weight Keto Webinar
My Interview with Dr. Jason Fung: https://drcarolyndeanlive.com/2018/11/05/doctor-to-doctor-dr-jason-fung-with-dr-carolyn-dean/
Dr. Carolyn Dean